Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm recalling for adding reflection slider in the vry light parameter please Vlado :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm recalling for adding reflection slider in the vry light parameter please Vlado :)

I made the request probably last year, I know they have it in Maya, I would .. really like to have it in max please!

Because most of the time I found the light emit too much reflection for what I want, so I would like to have the control to make it more powerfull or less powerfull.. for now I have to use 2 light.. one with specular and reflection unchecked but diffuse checked, and the other light the oppsit, so that way I can control it.. but it really suck to have that work around :S
    It's just a little thing to add please

Yes, it is planned for the first SP for V-Ray 3.0... we might get to it sooner though, but we'll see.

Best regards,
    Vlado
    I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Ooh, could I be an asshole and ask for something else - if you put a texture into a vray light, could we have a tickbox to choose whether the tickbox is used for diffuse, specular and reflection independantly? It's very handy to use float images for reflections but they cause lots of additional time when used for diffuse calculations. This would be like using a vray light for diff and spec, reflections turned off and then having a plane with a vray light material and an exr card in it. Just a convenience thing!

Comment

I second this, it would be great to be able to specify different maps for Diffuse, Specular and Reflection contribution. We often get around this by duplicating lights which has an increased rendering penalty.
        Drew Wood-Davies
        Head Of Lighting & Look-Development | Method Studios | Melbourne, Australia

Comment

Working...
        X