Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Render Element Improvements (add Gbuf ID to use as filter/ objectinclude list)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render Element Improvements (add Gbuf ID to use as filter/ objectinclude list)

It would be VERY nice to add objectID filters to a lot of Elements.

Right now for instance, I want to use a VrayExtraTex with a VrayCompTex (with in there a white vraycolormap (src A) and a vraydirt set to reflection occlusion (source B) operated to Substract A-B
    to render a reflectionmask for glasobjects.
    Problem is, I select the glassobjects in the include/exclude dialog because we use Xref Scenes.
    If I were able to include/exclude based on ObjectID my problem would be solved.
    I could also use ObjectID's in the Reflection Element to have an element for say reflective object 1 and a different Reflection element for reflective object 2

so in short, add objectID's (Gbuf ID) to the VrayRenderElements to be able to have only the selected ID show up in the element. (perhaps even comma seperated to add multiple ID's)

Just for future reference, I worked around my specific problem by using a VrayMultiSubTex set to get ID from ObjectID with the VrayCompTex in the mapslot
    and put that MultiSubTex in the ExtraTex element.

Would still be nice though to have ObjectID filters in the elements themselves.

Comment

Working...
    X