• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thank you I'll give it a whirl.
    A.

---------------------
    www.digitaltwins.be

Comment

Anyone having success in getting the OSL to work in Maya? Also, the MaxScript that's used for locating exterior walls etc; has anyone figured out how we can get that to work in Maya as well? Any possibility of a demo scene?

Comment

*I'm sure I posted this already....
        http://julius-ihle.de/?p=2451
        Another implementation....
        Maxscript made easy....
        davewortley.wordpress.com
        Follow me here:
        facebook.com/MaxMadeEasy

If you don't MaxScript, then have a look at my blog and learn how easy and powerful it can be.

Comment

I've been using this recently in Blender/V-ray and also Blender/Cycles. For some reason, in Cycles, the OSL has projection issues. I had to negate the values from transform("common", "object"), which fixed the incorrect projection of the walls. However, the ceiling and floor textures are being applied to the opposite part of the room. I can't figure out why.

Sorry - the image may be a little dark...
          Attached Files

Comment

Is this Vray OSL shader still being developed or available ? I cannot seem to find the latest version.
            Regards

Steve

My Portfolio

Comment

Is there any chance that OSL materials or textures will be supported on GPU/RTX renders any time soon? I've got a project that would rule if I could get this interior projection shader working on it.

Comment

Working...
              X