Authorization Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorization Server

I wish the authorization could be completed without email correspondence. I upgrade my computer very often, and reinstall the os every few months. Every time I do this, i have to wait for an email for a new auth code.

It would be nice just to authorize the product over the internet or something.

This may make it easier to crack, but this is a wish, doesnt mean it will come true.

Travis

what's needed is a grace period, like with max safecast.
    so if something happens to the authorization you can keep working for some time.
    Marc Lorenz
    ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    www.marclorenz.com
    www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

Comment

There has been quite a few changes to the licensing system in the beta version. check out the help file for 1.5 that is avalible.

Chris Jackson
      cj@arcad.co.nz
      Chris Jackson
      Shiftmedia
      www.shiftmedia.sydney

Comment

hey jacksc02, recheck the path to your avatar as I keep getting a very annoying login winodow everytime I open this thread

-dave

*edit* correction, Im getting the login window with every thread that you have posted to now
        Cheers,
        -dave
        ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 1950X ■ ASUS ROG STRIX X399-E - 2990WX ■ ASUS PRIME X399 - 2990WX ■ GIGABYTE AORUS X399 - 2990WX ■ ASUS Maximus Extreme XI with i9-9900k ■

Comment

yeah, same here, jacksc02!

paul.

Comment

Working...
          X