Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFB fit image to window Ctrl 0

Hi Team

Would be nice if we can have something that will zoom extents to window size. Like Ctrl 0 in other apps.
    Kind Regards,
    Morne

Originally posted by Morne View Post
    Hi Team

Would be nice if we can have something that will zoom extents to window size. Like Ctrl 0 in other apps.
    ctrl (left or right mouse click) goes in and out...

edt: double left click is extents zoom, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by voltron7 View Post
      ctrl (left or right mouse click) goes in and out...

edt: double left click is extents zoom, actually.
      None of that works to zoom extents. Ctrl left click or right click zooms in out by roughly factors of 50% of current. Double click just zooms 100%, none fits my image to the window. A similar thing to Ctrl 0 in PS would be nice
      Kind Regards,
      Morne

Comment

Originally posted by Morne View Post
        None of that works to zoom extents. Ctrl left click or right click zooms in out by roughly factors of 50% of current. Double click just zooms 100%, none fits my image to the window. A similar thing to Ctrl 0 in PS would be nice

okay, I guess I misunderstood your question...best luck

are you trying to make the vfb window itself maximized to fill the screen?

Comment

Currently for performance reasons, the VFB only does scales that are a power of 2, but maybe we can look into fractional scales at some point.

Best regards,
          Vlado
          I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Actually I would like the opposite - window size to shrink/extend to image size at current zoom level. I use it in corona all the time, by just double clicking inside of VFB, VFB window automatically shrinks to the exact size of the viewed image. A little thing, but very convenient

Comment

Originally posted by Recon442 View Post
              Actually I would like the opposite - window size to shrink/extend to image size at current zoom level. I use it in corona all the time, by just double clicking inside of VFB, VFB window automatically shrinks to the exact size of the viewed image. A little thing, but very convenient
              Double-click in the V-Ray VFB reverts the zoom level to 1:1 without changing the window size; I don't think we will change that.

Best regards,
              Vlado
              I only act like I know everything, Rogers.

Comment

Working...
              X