Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• script to convert 1.09 scenes to 1.46

this would be useful...
    it often happens to me that i have to load old scenes (sometimes years old) again, to improve and re-render them.
    i think this is common in the architectual market. sometimes it takes ages for desicions to be made before things are being continued, or projects change and there is need for new promotional material, etc.

it would be useful to have some script that converts the settings of old scenes to the new compareable values.
    like scanning all materials and multiplying the subdivs with 0.16 (50 -> 8 ).
    unfortunately that doesn't seem to be enough...there seem to be other changed settings i'm not fully aware of.

i'd appreciate any hints on what should be done in in order to change an old scene, so that it renders on the new vray versions at about the same speed/quality.
    i could easily create a script if i had such a list.
    Marc Lorenz
    ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    www.marclorenz.com
    www.facebook.com/marclorenzvisualization

yeah..this would be very useful.

paul.

Comment

plastic_ that would be really nice. I have just experienced that problem with a scene were I was using the previous Vray version and now with the Vray 1.46.09 from a nice lighting I got something just very bad. I guess that I will be spending a lot of time reading the help files.

Comment

Working...
      X