X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, thank you JuhaW for the improvement

Comment

Hi again!

I have a problem trying to install it; I'm using windows right now, and I don't know where is the proper place to install the addons: in the program folder (Chaos Group\Blender 2.77 (With V-Ray Additions)\2.77\scripts\addons) or in the system one (C:\Users\joan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.77\scripts\addons)?

This specific addon is installed properly from the Blender Preferences/Install from file menu, but I'm not able to find it in the addons list; and the Vray Render Panel shows me this:

Code:
      Modules Installed from 'E:\\Downloads\\Vray_Render_Panel-master.zip' into 'C:\\Users\\joan\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\2.77\\scripts\\addons' (Vray_Render_Panel-master)
      Traceback (most recent call last):
        File "C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Blender 2.77 (With V-Ray Additions)\2.77\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py", line 330, in enable
          mod = __import__(module_name)
        File "C:\Users\joan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.77\scripts\addons\Vray_Render_Panel-master\__init__.py", line 27, in <module>
          from .RenderPass import RenderPass as RP
        File "C:\Users\joan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.77\scripts\addons\Vray_Render_Panel-master\RenderPass\RenderPass.py", line 3, in <module>
          from vb30.plugins.renderchannel import RenderChannelColor
      ImportError: No module named 'vb30.plugins.renderchannel'
      What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Nice! Thanks! this is amazing
        Last edited by PablonchoWorks; 28-12-2016, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Hi!

I just tried installing it and when I tick the box in the addons panel to activate it I get the following error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "D:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Blender 2.78 (With V-Ray Additions)\2.78\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py", line 330, in enable
          mod = __import__(module_name)
          File "D:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Blender 2.78 (With V-Ray Additions)\2.78\scripts\addons\Vray_Render_Panel-master\__init__.py", line 25, in <module>
          from . RenderPass import RenderPass as RP
          File "D:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Blender 2.78 (With V-Ray Additions)\2.78\scripts\addons\Vray_Render_Panel-master\RenderPass\RenderPass.py", line 3, in <module>
          from vb30.plugins.renderchannel import RenderChannelColor
          ImportError: No module named 'vb30.plugins.renderchannel'

I am using the nightly from 04/26 (yesterday) and VRay Standalone 3.5.04

Thanks!

Comment

Hullo Txeroki, I abandoned it a long time ago.
            Win7 Ultimate 64bit, GTX 970, Standalone version: V-Ray Next 4.30.03,

Comment

Ok, thanks anyway!

Comment

Will try it out but seems quite cool. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                X