Vray render addon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray render addon

Tired of testing renders with different render resolution and GI/DMC settings ?
    Or do you want to change between two render settings with one click ?
    Good me too.

Now you can set two different settings (render resolution and GI/DMC ) with own cameras and one click to change from one setting to another.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot339.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	883889

Download link: https://github.com/JuhaW/VrayRender

PS. I hope you'll find a lot of bugs and fix them.
    Win7 Ultimate 64bit, GTX 970, Standalone version: V-Ray Next 4.30.03,

JuhaW, great stuff =)
    V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
    andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
    Support Request

Comment

Nice one Juha thanks!
      - H -

Comment

Added options to render only selected object/objects with or without immediate children/parent.
        Example: select an object and if it has parent fex. curve with dupliframes, then it renders dupliframes.
        Example: select an object with duplifaces on, and if it has immediate children fex. mesh then it renders mesh with duplifaces.

Very quick way also to test materials in middle of chaos, no need to hide objects, change layers etc., just select your object/objects and press render button and export is fast (other objects are render restrict).

Click image for larger version

Name:	8c660862bd.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.8 KB
ID:	860536

Comment

Hi, Juhaw, thanks for your work, your addons are incredibly useful!

But now, I have a problem trying to install them; I'm using windows right now, and I don't know where is the proper place to install the addons: in the program folder (Chaos Group\Blender 2.77 (With V-Ray Additions)\2.77\scripts\addons) or in the system one (C:\Users\joan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.77\scripts\addons)?

This specific addon is installed properly from the Blender Preferences/Install from file menu, but I'm not able to find it in the addons list; and the Vray Render Panel shows me this:

Code:
          Modules Installed from 'E:\\Downloads\\Vray_Render_Panel-master.zip' into 'C:\\Users\\joan\\AppData\\Roaming\\Blender Foundation\\Blender\\2.77\\scripts\\addons' (Vray_Render_Panel-master)
          Traceback (most recent call last):
            File "C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Blender 2.77 (With V-Ray Additions)\2.77\scripts\modules\addon_utils.py", line 330, in enable
              mod = __import__(module_name)
            File "C:\Users\joan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.77\scripts\addons\Vray_Render_Panel-master\__init__.py", line 27, in <module>
              from .RenderPass import RenderPass as RP
            File "C:\Users\joan\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.77\scripts\addons\Vray_Render_Panel-master\RenderPass\RenderPass.py", line 3, in <module>
              from vb30.plugins.renderchannel import RenderChannelColor
          ImportError: No module named 'vb30.plugins.renderchannel'
          What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

You are mixing two of my addons, this thread VrayRender addon has only __init__.py file

Comment

Originally posted by JuhaW View Post
              You are mixing two of my addons, this thread VrayRender addon has only __init__.py file
              Sorry, you're right! By the way, this addon was installed, and works ok; it is about the other (Vray Render Panel) I can't get it to work. Maybe, I rewrite the question in the proper thread.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X