Blender-Vray Compositor is freezing on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blender-Vray Compositor is freezing on me

Hello, When i use the Compositor in Blender with V-ray if i move around a node the computer will freeze on me for 30 sec or more i have no idea why this is happening, that and my memory on my computer i have like 16gb its like using almost 8 gb and i have no other program on but blender. Need help on this,

Thank you.
    Manny

Hello jazzmanny1.
    This message should go to: https://forums.chaosgroup.com/forum/...r-blender-bugs

The problem is for me also inside the composer of materials, punctually with image node.
    They should deactivate the material preview option, until it is correctly integrated and functional.

Sorry for my English.

Comment

Can you guys try disabling the option "Selected node preview" in Renderer -> Render tab and see if it make any difference?

Comment

Yes, I've noticed preview is slow in recent builds. This is with selected node preview disabled. I found sometimes the preview gets generated when I start a render.

Comment

In my case and I also think jazzmanny1, it is not a simple problem of previsulation, blender is completely locked for 10 or 20 or 30 seconds.
          this is so wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by PablonchoWorks View Post
            In my case and I also think jazzmanny1, it is not a simple problem of previsulation, blender is completely locked for 10 or 20 or 30 seconds.
            this is so wrong.
            Try to reset to defoult factorry settings, because if you use theme that was given with one of users there, it is quite havy scenes for preview rendering task, when i was using it it really slowed down preview, it is good theme but with powerful pc, for normal pc you should better stick with defoult preview obect like sphere, cube.

Comment

Try what you tell me stugys, the program is abruptly closed.
              I will try again to see what happens.
              thanks

Comment

Working...
              X