Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about pricing

Hi!

I'm decided to buy Vray for Blender, but now i have some confusion about what should i buy.. f.e. should i purchase render nodes for blender (250euro) plus Vray standalone render nodes (250euro) or only render nodes for B3d will be fair enough? Can anyone could clarify that case?

If you are just using Blender on a single machine, then you only need one V-Ray standalone license: https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/standalone. You would get additional render node licenses if you have multiple machines for distributed rendering. If you already have a V-Ray 3 license on another platform (Max or Maya,) then all you need to do is install V-Ray for Blender.
    Last edited by andybot_cg; 01-02-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Thank U andybot_cg! If i'm understanding well Your reply, i just have to buy standalone license (deploy on single personal workstation) and download current nightly build of blender for Vray.. (?). Btw. What happens when f.e. i would change my computer configuration, is that problem to redraw my Vray license to refreshed workstation?

Comment

You're welcome! Using a different computer shouldn't be a problem, you just need the license server installed, and either log in for online licensing, or have the dongle attached.

Comment

Working...
        X