Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Textools for Blender Addon

Hello my fellow VRay Blenderheads!

I just wanted to share this news with you: Textools for Blender 1.1.0 has just been released. For those of you that have ever had 3Ds Max experience you might be familiar with this toolset already, but for those who aren't, let's just say it is a complete and AWESOME set of tools for UV layout, editing and texture baking, now inside of Blender and it really completes practically everything that was missing in Blender in terms of UV editing tools. With Magic UV things have been better lately but this definitely adds more important features to the UV workflow (such as texel density measurement/assignment) and I highly recomend it. The baking works only with Cycles or BI currently, but the UV toolset is a great addition for any VRay (or non VRay) blender user.

Who knows if maybe in the future we could get whoever it may concern to implement VRay as a baking engine with this automated toolset (since it was originally created for 3Ds Max and probably supports VRay in 3Ds Max, though I'm not sure)...in any case it's a tremendous addition to the Blender arsenal.

Thanks bro!

Comment

Access forbidden
      Windows 10 Pro, 2x GTX 1070, AMD Ryzen7 1800X, 32 GB DDR4 Ram, V-Ray Standalone/Blender, V-Ray 3 for Sketchup, V-Ray 3 for Modo

Comment

Originally posted by afecelis View Post
        Access forbidden
        The link works for me, maybe your browser blocks it or something. Just Google "Textools for Blender" by renderhjs

Comment

Working...
        X