Render export failure, blender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render export failure, blender

I sent this to support, but like another support request, I'm just getting radio silence. Not sure why so bringing it here, just in case. Trying to render a large (many item, lots of external files) scene via V-ray for blender, I get a silent failure (as in this error only seems to show up on the console/terminal - not reported through the GUI). I've no idea how to debug this to figure out what is breaking :

There is plenty of free RAM (at least 40 GB free), and plenty of free disk space:

[2018/Aug/25|23:16:02] Reading scene file "C:\Users\phils\AppData\Local\Temp\vrayblender _sta ndalone\scene_scene.vrscene"
    [2018/Aug/25|23:16:02] error: Error in file "C:\Users\phils\AppData\Local\Temp\vrayblender _sta ndalone\scene_nodes.vrscene", line 28206: Token ")" not recognized as valid token
    [2018/Aug/25|23:16:02] Closing log - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s).

So I dug through the nightlies to find when this broke. It's the 20180508 build that broke the export - the prior one is fine.

good : fe0cca4
    bad : 05b23c4

Comment

philstopford, if you could share the blend-file it'll be much easier to fix this, thanks!
      V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
      andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
      Support Request

Comment

Reported at https://github.com/ChaosGroup/blende...ons/issues/239 and you have a test case there now that should hopefully break for you in the same way that it does for me.

Comment

Working...
        X