Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated to latest VRay next version and now can't render

Hi guys,

I just updated my VRay to this latest version (from june 05) and also updated VRay Blender version to the latest nightly (June 9). I have also updated the exporter in Blender. When I hit F12 or click Render nothing happens. Please help. Must I go back to VRay Adv? Thanks in advance.

Ok, I just tried clicking repeatedly on the render button and I got the VFB to show up and give a render once, but I cannot repeat it.

Windows10 64bit, Intel i-7, 32GBRAM, NVIDIA GTX770
    Last edited by Txeroki; 09-06-2019, 02:21 AM.

I updated the license server as well and reinstalled VRay and VRay for Blender. Now when I hit F12 I get like 5 notifications from my Antivirus and get redirected to Microsofts site where it says something about enabling block at first site....Holy F'in S h i t Chaos group....

Ok, I see in the console it cannot obtain a license....wtf?
    Last edited by Txeroki; 09-06-2019, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Ha, ok, I thought so...I also found a thread in licensing where the same thing was happening to someone else....I had to reinstall VRay Adv. 3.X (which was still new for me anyway) and not the latest VRay Next Standalone....apparently now the chaos website allows you to download a version even if you don't own it, hence the confusion, or should I say CHAOS. It's like april fool's day every day...

SOLVED

Comment

Working...
      X