Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VRAY_RENDER_RT not available for scene

Hi,
    I'd like to render a scene with a render farm. Everything is fine on my computer, I choose VRay in the render engines and the render starts.
    But on RenderStreet there is this error message: ?Engine 'VRAY_RENDER_RT' not available for scene 'Sc_01+02+19_ND' (an addon may need to be installed or enabled)".
    I don't use VRay RT, and another file with the same settings renders fine on the render farm.

How can I be sure that the render engine for this file is VRay and not Vray RT?

I use the last nightbuild (july 11th) for OSX 10.11.6 with Blender 2.78/vb35.

Thanks.

The VRay module renderer's name has changed some time ago, and this error means the farm has old build of Blender. They will need to update it to render scenes created with recent nightly builds.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the help!

Comment

Just an FYI for anyone google-whacking to this... If you create a default startup scene with vray assigned and then copy the 'config' folder to all your render nodes so they load the V-Ray addon automatically then you won't get this error.
        Maxscript made easy....
        davewortley.wordpress.com
        Follow me here:
        facebook.com/MaxMadeEasy

If you don't MaxScript, then have a look at my blog and learn how easy and powerful it can be.

Comment

Working...
        X