Mesh with modifier wont render

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesh with modifier wont render

I have a mesh with an array modifier but the objects wount render not until I apply the modifier
    Attached Files

Hi,

working fine here without applying. You have the latest Build ?

yours
    Damir

Comment

just tried with the latest build 2.79.1 but doesntwork still. which build are you using and what version of Vray are you using dsimovski
      Attached Files

Comment

dsimovski please can you furnish me with the version of vray and blender you are using pls

Comment

Hi,
          i am using
          vrayblender35-2.79-a9c46a9-x86_64-windows.zip
          along with
          vraystd_adv_36004_x64_vc14_hwlic_utf8_27858.rar

Both from the nightlies.

yours
          Damir

Comment

dsimovski Upload the blend file please, and I will check whats wrong.

Comment

poseidon4o I have uploaded the .blend file. The link is attached

Comment

Your file works here.
                Win7 Ultimate 64bit, GTX 970, Standalone version: V-Ray Next 4.30.03,

Comment

I am testing with latest nightly of Blender For V-Ray and it is working fine. Can you check if there are any warnings or errors in console (can be shown trough Window->Toggle System Console). Also can you set the scene to be exported in Plan Text and to some directory so you can upload it too (these can be found in System -> Exporter)

Comment

Thank You guys for the efforts so far I really appreciate it. I have attached the log from the console and the files generated from the exporter in the zip file.Kindly help me trouble shoot further...Thanks a lot
                    Attached Files

Comment

kudimaker in your console log, it says that you are using V-Ray Standalone, version 3.05.07 for x64, my first guess is that if you update, this will render. I will have to test with that particular version to be sure though.

Comment

poseidon4o Thanks a lot..i'll be looking forward to your findings when you render with my version of vray..thanks

Comment

You were right poseidon4o updating vray solved the problem for me. Thanks to you all for your efforts in helping me. Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                          X