Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glare from image, Denoiser update rate, Vray Light disc option

Hi guys, more some debugging and whishlist:
    Blender version: vrayblender35-2.79-a9c46a9-x86_64-windows (nightlies)
    Vray version: 3.60.04 (stable)

A) In Lens Effects panel, when Glare type is set to "From Image" is missing the field to set the image path.

B) When using progressive Image Sampler, the denoiser keep updating every time even if the progressive update option is set to "0", but with this value denoiser shoud work only after the render is finished.

C) In the Area/Vray light settings, is missing the "Disc" option to turn the light to a circular shape:
    LightRectangle
    is_disc: bool = false, The light is disc shaped

Regards,
    Leandro.
    architect at oona

Both A) and C) should be fixed with next nightly, and as for B) I will check and write here with updates.

Comment

Great! Thank you!

Also It's been a while since I noticed some error messages in the console during scene export/rendering.
      It doesn't affect the result, but I want to know if there's something wrong with my nodes that I should worry about.

Sample file: http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=48731

Code:
      V-Ray For Blender: vfb_render()
      V-Ray For Blender: SceneExporter::sync_objects(0)
      V-Ray For Blender Error: Property 'channels' not found!
      V-Ray For Blender Warning: Plugin "Mtl2Sided" has unknown param type for "channels" property.
      V-Ray For Blender Error: Node tree: Material.002 => Node name: Single => Mandatory socket of type 'VRaySocketBRDF' is not linked!
      V-Ray For Blender Error: Node tree: Material => Node name: Bump => Mandatory socket of type 'VRaySocketBRDF' is not linked!
      V-Ray For Blender Error: Node tree: Material => Node name: Single => Mandatory socket of type 'VRaySocketBRDF' is not linked!
      V-Ray For Blender Error: Node tree: Material.001 => Node name: Single => Mandatory socket of type 'VRaySocketBRDF' is not linked!
      V-Ray For Blender: Flushing all data to files
      Code:
      [2018/Jan/15|09:20:59] Scene file parsed successfully in 0.0 s.
      [2018/Jan/15|09:20:59] warning: Unknown property "scene_name" in object "Lamp@OBSun"
      [2018/Jan/15|09:20:59] warning: Unknown property "texture_clamp" in object "NTHemi|NColor_Correct|texture_map@Mult"
      [2018/Jan/15|09:20:59] Scene created successfully.

architect at oona

Comment

leandro_cs The V-Ray For Blender errors should not be displayed from next nightly.

EDIT: they are falsely displayed now.

Comment

Thank you poseidon4o!
          architect at oona

Comment

Working...
          X