Test exterior V-ray blender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test exterior V-ray blender

i tried to follow tutorial chaosgroup 3d max in blender you can download the blend file .
    i don't know why the leaf is black . iuf any can tell what is wrong ...and wher we can get material for vray blender ...
    this my channel on youtube abdelsidi88 i will upload some video in arabic about V-ray installation etc
    best regard from mauritania
    dowbload blend file :
    https://bit.ly/2VpSgKB
    Intel® Core™ i5 -7600K Processor ..16GB composed of 2- 8192MB DDR4 ....NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 PCI Express 8 gb

Intel® Core™ i5 -7600K Processor ..16GB composed of 2- 8192MB DDR4 ....NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 PCI Express 8 gb

Comment

Are you using CPU or GPU rendering? Looks like you don't have bump showing up on your water material.

Did you add a 2-sided material node for the leaves in the file?

Comment

Originally posted by andybot_cg View Post
        Are you using CPU or GPU rendering? Looks like you don't have bump showing up on your water material.

Did you add a 2-sided material node for the leaves in the file?
        i need some help my friend ...the node you can download the scene here :
        MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

I did look at your scene earlier, after I posted. There are some very complex node setups in there that I can't make heads or tails of. It definitely doesn't work in GPU render, and I found that with CPU render you still have a lot of locally mapped textures, so not very much came through. The tree leaves node network alone was mostly incomprehensible to me. I wasn't able to do much with the file unfortunately. I dropped in some other materials from my library that worked fine in the scene, but I couldn't get any of the shader setups that were already in the scene adjusted in any way. (For example, I tried and couldn't add a bump map to the pool water in the scene.) Only thing I can suggest is to start simpler.

Comment

Working...
          X