Camera tracking not working on Blender with VRay builds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera tracking not working on Blender with VRay builds

I am trying to perform some camera tracking on image sequences, but the tracking system doesn't work at all on the Blender with VRay builds.
    None of the builds from the last 4 days work properly, and the result is the same:

- The video (or image sequence) is loaded in the Movie Editor
    - A new tracker is added by pressing Ctrl + Click, but once the tracker is created the preview of the tracked area is empty (see red marked region B)
    - The Track selected markers buttons just does not work when clicked (see marked region A), there is not tracking going on and the video remains still.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tracking_blender_vray.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	886118

However, if I run the standard Blender 2.78 (without VRay, downloaded from blender.org), the tracking system works pretty well. As soon the tracker is created, the tracked area is shown in the corresponding window (see green region A), and the tracking works frame-by-frame when the corresponding button is clicked (see green region B):

Name:	tracking_blender.jpg
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	886119

Tested using Blender 2.78.4 and Blender with VRay 2.78.4 (both Windows x64 versions)
    Last edited by enrique.monzo; 14-12-2016, 03:06 PM.

I just downloaded and installed the latest build (15-Dec-2016; 18:24) vrayblender35-2.78-0bdb9e0-x86_64-windows.exe and the camera tracking is working!
    Thank you very much!

Name:	blender_vray_traking.jpg
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	864601

Comment

thnx for the info

Comment

Working...
      X