Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Render only a specific pass (Velocity pass)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Render only a specific pass (Velocity pass)

Is there a way to render the velocity pass separately without rendering any other pass in vray blender. Why the only way to render the velocity pass in full range animation mode which exports all the frame and then starts render all the frame at once. The frame by frame render mode render one frame at a time but the full range renders many frames simultaneously and it crashes the blender.

Is there a way to render the velocity pass separately without rendering any other pass in vray blender.
    No.

Why the only way to render the velocity pass in full range animation mode which exports all the frame and then starts render all the frame at once.
    This is not the only way. You could also use "Frame By Frame" mode and set "Frames To Export" > 1 under "Exporter" panel.

The frame by frame render mode render one frame at a time but the full range renders many frames simultaneously and it crashes the blender.
    Could you show me the scene that crashes?
    V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
    andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
    Support Request

Comment

Thanks Bdancer but i cant find the frames to export in exporter panel i have attached the image Click image for larger version

Name:	framebyframe.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	854003. I think the problem is not the scene or vray my system i just have only 4 gb ram i guiss the full range mode require large memory tor export and render large scene

Comment

i cant find the frames to export in exporter panel
        I thought you already using vrayblender3 with nodes, it's only avaialble there.
        Then try using "Still Motion Blur" option - it will export 2 frames at once and scene will have data for motion blur / velocity pass.
        V-Ray For Houdini | V-Ray Hydra Delegate | VRayScene
        andrei.izrantcev@chaos.com
        Support Request

Comment

Thank you for the help bdancer .

Comment

Working...
          X