Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Override Panel

Hi guys,

In Blender, you always have to use one light scheme and one camera proportion per scene.
    If you have a project, with more than one camera and light settings, you have to create a new scene and link the objects from the old scene. This works great for objects, but render quality settings are not linked together (DMC, AA, CM, GI), so If you change a render setting in one scene, you have to repet the process for all the other scenes. For projects with many shots, syncing the render settings can be a nightmare.

I'm proposing creating a "Override" panel in the camera settings, where you could select the frame proportion (resolution), and even the group of lights desired for that shot.
    So you could change the render quality settings on-the-fly, without worrying about syncing the settings across multiple scenes.

What do you think?

Mockup:

Click image for larger version

Name:	mockup.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	881069
    architect at oona

I do support this idea. I think I suggested something similar some time ago ago. I would find very useful to change the camera resolution "per camera", not per scene, I think it's a must, specially when you do a camera loop.

Comment

Hi guys,
      If anyone is interested, Samy Tichadou wrote an addon with similar funcionality to this request. (per camera output settings).
      https://blenderartists.org/forum/sho...ngs-per-camera

architect at oona

Comment

Working...
      X