Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray RT

Hello, I test vray for blender.

Vray RT seems don't work , it's an fonctionnality essential for vray ! for working quickly. When do you implement it ?

You can use the RT engine, but as of yet, we are all waiting for interactive integration between Blender and Vray.

Comment

We are now in August, still no news about the interactive integration between blender and vray RT ?

Comment

Not quite August, and no, I've not heard anything new.

Comment

yes, I wanted to say, July.
          for me, this interactivity should be a priority, because it allows to be productive.

Comment

No response from the Developer about interactive integration between Blender and Vray RT ?

Comment

some weeks ago he wrote that he's working on but I suppose that, at the moment, the results are not as good as he wants and there isn't a date for the release...I think we have to be patient about this.

Comment

Did you noticed that in renderer chose slote was added Vray RT??? and exporter tab become more complex for opions: ) I think cristmas santa will be generous for us!

Comment

Just tested. For simple scenes it works well except smoke and complex lighting

Comment

Tell me please, how did you test it?

Comment

I think he probably meant as a production renderer, not a rendered display like Activeshade in MAX or Rendered View in BLENDER. It has worked this way since I have been using it, about 3 or 4 months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	864080

Comment

Originally posted by kontrolermpl View Post
                        Tell me please, how did you test it?
                        it's strange but there was a build in nightlies (28 oct as I rememember) and now it's gone.

Comment

I thought, that RT and Vray window was just implement to Blender.

Comment

Originally posted by cooler_inc View Post
                            it's strange but there was a build in nightlies (28 oct as I rememember) and now it's gone.
                            I had grabbed that build before it was gone, but I did not see anything different in terms of RT. Yes, you can choose it as a render engine, and it is still missing features as cooler_inc says. It was a significantly larger file size but maybe that's why it was pulled, it may not have been compiled correctly. @kontrolermpl - like wig42 says, No integration as of yet

Andy

Comment

It is a pity that IR isn't integrated with blender right Now.

Comment

Working...
                              X