Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Material Library coming for Vray 5 for C4D?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Material Library coming for Vray 5 for C4D?

First of all, I want to say that I'm very impressed by the new version Vray 5 the Chaos Group Team is working on. It looks so promising and I'm looking forward to the final version

I'm wondering if there will be a material library coming also for C4D like you did for 3DS Max and Maya? I know you are currently focusing on the main integration and a material library would properly integrated much later. But I was wondering if there are any plans to offer this for C4D as well?

I'd like to second this question. Hopefully one of the advantages of it being brought into the Chaos Group fold is that we will finally see timely parity with the other versions. Corona is the same way, where the C4D version does not include the material library that comes with the other version.

Comment

Hi, we have plans to include a material library, I can not say when this will happen, but we will do our best to be as soon as possible.
      Hristo Dimitrov | chaos.com
      Chaos Cosmos Representative | cosmos.chaos.com

Comment

Hi Hristo, many thanks for letting us know. Good to hear that there are such plans.

Comment

Hi Hristo
          Is there any news about the material library?

Comment

Hello alex_obrist ,

We don't have updates about this yet. We plan to add a Material Library in future versions of the plugin but I cannot provide you with a specific timeframe for that.
            Aleksandar Kasabov
            chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
              Hello alex_obrist ,

We don't have updates about this yet. We plan to add a Material Library in future versions of the plugin but I cannot provide you with a specific timeframe for that.
              It’s a pity that we Cinema 4D users pay the same price for the license and don’t have same tools. What about Chaos Cosmos? I saw the tool and it’s AWESOME

Comment

Can you share a roadmap for Cinema 4D vray tools

Comment

Hello,

We will prepare a list of features that we have planned for the next updates and will share it with you in a separate forum thread. This will not be exactly a roadmap but will give you an idea of what to expect in the following updates of V-Ray 5 for Cinema4D. This has already been discussed in another thread and you can find it here.
                  Aleksandar Kasabov
                  chaos.com

Comment

Hello. Any news about the feature list?

Hello,

We will prepare a list of features that we have planned for the next updates and will share it with you in a separate forum thread. This will not be exactly a roadmap but will give you an idea of what to expect in the following updates of V-Ray 5 for Cinema4D. This has already been discussed in another thread and you can find it here.

Comment

Hello,

We will create a separate forum thread once the list of the features, planned for the next updates is ready. Please keep an eye on the forum.

Thank you.
                      Aleksandar Kasabov
                      chaos.com

Comment

Hello,

We will create a separate forum thread once the list of the features, planned for the next updates is ready. Please keep an eye on the forum.

Thank you.
                        Hi Aleksandar, can you sent or share the link to that post?

Comment

Hello kamil_cichon,

You can check the forum thread here. I hope this is of help.
                          Aleksandar Kasabov
                          chaos.com

Comment

Working...
                          X