Laubwerk and TilePro VRAY 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laubwerk and TilePro VRAY 5

I did some tests with VRAY 5. We often use Laubwerk Trees. When i load a Tree from the LaubwerkBrowser, Materials are completely black. Laubwerk Support has no idea, what the problem could be. Same when a load a preset Material from TilePro out of the c4d content manager.
    Im using R23 on windows.

for tilepro, you can use the new vray shader baker tool for now (we are on contact with Chaosgroup that they hopefully can support it without the baker too)
    the result is the similar to the tilepro baker only on the fly

Comment

Hi Stefan
      really hope you and chaos can find a solution for this (tilepro) because the bake solution is not very friendly
      related to Laubwerk products, the same... hope a soon solution at least for SurfaceSpread because is not working very well

Comment

Originally posted by rohdan View Post
        I did some tests with VRAY 5. We often use Laubwerk Trees. When i load a Tree from the LaubwerkBrowser, Materials are completely black. Laubwerk Support has no idea, what the problem could be.
        I am surprised that the support has no information about it. There is some information about the issue with Vray 5 on the Laubwerk website
        Attached Files
        Last edited by pardalis; 11-01-2021, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nunomatos View Post
          Hi Stefan
          really hope you and chaos can find a solution for this (tilepro) because the bake solution is not very friendly
          For me better than VrayBake, is baking a texture inside tilepro, think is much faster..

Comment

Hi everyone,
            it is in our to-do list to start working on 3rd party plugins. Many of the devs already contacted us, so we will be working on supporting them very soon if something major doesn't hold the development.

Thank you!
            Ivan Shaykov
            chaos.com

Comment

Working...
            X