Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vray 5 Material Help

Hi all
    Can someone please explain to me how to control the saturation or contrast of the texture for example wood in Vray5 in Vray Bitmap.
    or saturate the texture for the bumb channel.

To Chaos Group: Please can't you do a tutorial about the basics or at least give out a file with the basics so that we can see how the new Vray5
    material system works with a few materials and the settings.
    As soon as possible, please

Thank you very much I would appreciate it very much

Hi Alex, you can perform color corrections using the Cinema4D filter shader, you will be able to adjust saturation, contrast, gamma ecc. This is supported even using DR.
    If this can help we have made several tutorial about Vray5, you can watch them on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/3DRenderandBeyond/videos if you have any question just ask
    3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Hi Sirio

I've already seen all of your videos, thank you very much. But that's exactly what I miss. Where it gets a little more complex. Or the new workflow from A-Z!
      for example interactive render settings or GPU rendering or just the new workflow
      how do I manipulate them.....

thanks for the great videos for Vray5 can't wait to see more of it

Comment

Originally posted by alex_obrist View Post
        Hi Sirio

I've already seen all of your videos, thank you very much. But that's exactly what I miss. Where it gets a little more complex. Or the new workflow from A-Z!
        for example interactive render settings or GPU rendering or just the new workflow
        how do I manipulate them.....

thanks for the great videos for Vray5 can't wait to see more of it
        We do have plans to start producing tutorials and quick tips in the future. If you have more related requests please feel free to share them, so we can add them in to our list. Thank you!
        Ivan Shaykov
        chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X