Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightlies/Bugtracker/Changelog

Dear Chaosgroup,

Is there any kind of Bugtracker/Changelog to see or get informed when bugs were fixed or which are in line to get fixed or which features are added?

You have to understand with every new nightly (btw. Iam really happy that they exist!) Its trial and error what got fixed and what not.

Or do I miss something?
    Thx in advance!

Kind regards,
    PdZ

The "release note zip" first line at every release, or do you mean something else..?

Comment

Yes but is there any global "Buglist"? I mean chaosgroup always say they have some kinda Bugtracker. Would be awesome to see this to KNOW which bugs are open and what Chaosgroup is aware of and also to see as user which bugs exist. I mean: I cant remember every bug or missing feature. If theres a list I do know then what I even dont have to try and that saves me a lot of time and headaches.

Comment

ah sorry, misunderstood..

Comment

I see often you (Chaosgroup) mention the bug-tracker Ids in a kinda internal-Bugtracker list.

I dont know if its planned/if exists or if I miss something.
          But I want to help make V-Ray 5 better but to do that it would be great to see this list and/or also see if those bugs are already fixed in the nightlies or the current state.

First: this helps to keep track of current bugs to easily avoid those when using V-Ray 5 in production.

Second: it helps to not repost already existing bugs.

Third: It helps to see which bugs are already fixed

Last: You can see which bugs/Feautures will be prioritized by you (Chaosgroup) so we can expect changes soon and are prepared.

Nobody wants to put pressure on you. Its exactly the opposite. Its just to help us users to keep track and see if a bug, which I/you/another one found is already reported and acknowledged.

Thanks in advance!
          PdZ
          Update: If you dont respond or dont plan something like that, I will prepare a form. I search for all bugs, features and updates/changelogs and so on and post this interactive in this sheet to get an overview and present it here in the forum. This should help a lot to get V-Ray 5 faster/better finished soon and to keep avoiding current bugs.
          Last edited by PdZ; 23-04-2021, 12:45 AM.

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately, our bug-tracking system is for internal use only and we will not be able to share that with you. We provide the bug ID to the person who reported the bug so they could know the number and quote it in case they need to discuss that issue with another colleague from our team.

Thank you for your understanding.
            Aleksandar Kasabov
            chaos.com

Comment

Dear aleksandar.kasabov ,

no problem! Thats understandable.
              Thx for the response!

kind regards,
              PdZ

Comment

Working...
              X