Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for chaos cloud discount

Hello,
    regarding the known bugs with increasing render times from frame to frame, or the bug where you need to convert all your textures into a vray bitmap for cloud usage and along other not perfect things,
    I asked the support for a reasonable discount for the chaos cloud.. but I got no reaction, no answer. I didn't asked for free usage...

but it's very quiet here anyway .. I hope not, the programming will start from scratch again ..

Hello haniel1107,

I apologize for the inconvenience and the delayed response.

I can see that indeed there is such a ticket in our system and I will make sure one of my colleagues will check it with priority and answer it as soon as possible. We are constantly working on fixing known bugs and implementing new features and we will let you know once the bugs in question are fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
      Hello haniel1107,

I apologize for the inconvenience and the delayed response.

I can see that indeed there is such a ticket in our system and I will make sure one of my colleagues will check it with priority and answer it as soon as possible. We are constantly working on fixing known bugs and implementing new features and we will let you know once the bugs in question are fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
      Thanks for your reply..

Comment

Hello aleksandar.kasabov ,

still no answer from your support.
        I have a new file were the time between frames is up to 16 -17 min. Single Frame rendering is 7 min.
        I could render over night only a third of the projected frames.
        BTW I am owning additionally two DR Licences... This is wasted money, as DR rendering is much slower in many cases and sometimes with wrong results.

Could you kindly remind your support colleagues to respond?
        (Or do you have made any progress on this problem)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-01 06.48.02.png Views:	0 Size:	11.3 KB ID:	1115281
        Last edited by haniel1107; 31-05-2021, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Hello haniel1107,

I apologize for this delay.

I discussed this with my colleague and we have now sent you a reply. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Thanks for your help Aleksandar!!
            I am in touch now with your support.

Comment

Working...
            X