Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfb

Hello

Does anyone of you have the same problem I have an AMD 5950 when starting the VFB everything works normally but if I stop the Renderer about 3 times and restart the VFB freezes?
    Had an I7 Intel before, I had no problems, everything worked normally!

Thank-you!
    Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 09-06-2021, 12:45 AM.

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

Could you share with us a recording of your screen where this can be seen? Also, please share more information about your system (OS, RAM, Cinema4D and V-Ray versions, etc).

Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Hello

I installed the latest studio driver from Nvidia 466.63 and the problem has apparently been resolved. If not, I will send you the video and the data.

Thank-you!
      Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 09-06-2021, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Hello Wohnraumdesign,

I am glad to hear that you managed to resolve the issue. Should it happens again, please let us know.
        Aleksandar Kasabov
        chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
          Hello Wohnraumdesign,

I am glad to hear that you managed to resolve the issue. Should it happens again, please let us know.
          Hi Aleksandar, do you recommend the nvidia Studio- or the Game Driver. I have two 2080 Ti with bridge running.

Comment

Hello haniel1107,

The recommended NVIDIA driver for V-Ray GPU is version 466.47. You can check the current recommended driver version here.
            Aleksandar Kasabov
            chaos.com

Comment

Hello haniel1107,

The recommended NVIDIA driver for V-Ray GPU is version 466.47. You can check the current recommended driver version here.
              Thank you..

Also for interactive use only? For rendering I am still stuck to CPU rendering... less problems

Comment

It is important to note that V-Ray and V-Ray GPU are two different render engines and not everything supported on V-Ray is also supported on V-Ray GPU. You can find a list of the supported features on both V-Ray and V-Ray GPU here.
                Aleksandar Kasabov
                chaos.com

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

It is important to note that V-Ray and V-Ray GPU are two different render engines and not everything supported on V-Ray is also supported on V-Ray GPU. You can find a list of the supported features on both V-Ray and V-Ray GPU here.
                    Yes, thank you, I know..

Just liked to know what is official recommended for IPR..

Comment

The driver version, displayed on our website is recommended both for Production and Interactive rendering when using V-Ray GPU.
                      Aleksandar Kasabov
                      chaos.com

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X