​Disabling Render Elements for Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ​Disabling Render Elements for Takes

Hi, I'm trying to disable Render Elements on certain takes, like in the example below, where I want to disable SSS render element, but I don't see where I can do that.
    Marko

Hello marko_kezele,

Currently, there is no way to disable a specific render element in the C4D takes system. I have added a feature request for that (VC4D-1048 ) and I will let you know once we have any updates. Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Thanks Aleksandar!
      Marko

Comment

It isn't possible to toggle a render element per take, but you can toggle all render elements on/off per take by using two different render settings. One render setting with multi-pass and one without, you then assign the render setting to each take as needed. This doesn't answer your question but I figured it was worth mentioning.

Comment

Thanks for the workaround - it won't help me in this particular case (I'm trying to render a take with just ZDepth at double the resolution, with other render elements on a different take), but it could work for something else. Anyway, just saving a separate file for zDepth for now.
          Marko

Comment

Working...
          X