Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The passes and time during rendering won't be shown anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The passes and time during rendering won't be shown anymore?

hello,
    I am rendering an animation right now, but the passes won't be shown, only "rendering image...."
    Only shortly before saving when the image is rendered it will show the reached passes.

I found it very useful to see the passes and the passed time, also the projected time...

Can you bring it back?

Also it would be great to show which frame is rendering, when rendering animations would be a great...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-09-03 21.36.24.png
Views:	286
Size:	225.3 KB
ID:	1123963

Hello haniel1107,

I am rendering an animation right now, but the passes won't be shown, only "rendering image...."
    Only shortly before saving when the image is rendered it will show the reached passes.

I found it very useful to see the passes and the passed time, also the projected time...

Can you bring it back?
    Upon testing, I also observed this with the latest build. I have reported this to our developers for fixing and will let you know once we have updates.

Also it would be great to show which frame is rendering, when rendering animations would be a great...
    We already have a request for that. I have also mentioned this thread to that request and will update it once we have more information. Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

great, thank you!

Comment

Hello, just like to ask, if this is on a internal bug list or not?
        I know there are more important things on the list, but it would be very helpful to have the missing information shown again during rendering...
        Helpful to figure out a good quality and cost balance for animations on renderfarms... where you can set passes..

Thanks..

Comment

Hello haniel1107,

I have already reported this in our internal bug tracking system (bug ID: VC4D-1085). However, at this point, we don't have new information to share. I will let you know as soon as we have any updates on the matter. Thanks.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Working...
          X