What happend here - szene blurred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happend here - szene blurred

Hi, what is here the problem... No DOF, no animation, no motion blur - please helb me. A "normal" szene, but it is blurred. The denoiser is on. The camera-setting is standard, only the focal length is 28 mm, not 36. I'm desperate!

Please help me! LG Harry
    Last edited by HarrySeidl; 07-10-2021, 11:49 AM.

Are you using lens effects?
    3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

No lens effects... It is "funny" - the rendering is starting and become clear - but it became blurred more and more... In 1 hour it is horrible!

Comment

Have you checked the Camera Overrides in the render settings?

Comment

Standard-settings, yes...

Comment

looks like the camara is behind a glas panel with refraction.

Comment

I have a lot of polys - maybe vray had a problem with it? Don't know, what else... Vray-Fur - is the grass material. I will render step by step - maybe I find the problem. If I have no objekts inside the szene, it works fine.

Comment

Hello HarrySeidl,

Can you send us the scene so we can have a look? You can open a support ticket via our contact form and attach it there. Make sure to mention this forum thread. Also, please share some additional details, such as the exact versions of V-Ray and Cinema4d, OS, etc. Are you rendering with V-Ray or V-Ray GPU? Thanks.
                Aleksandar Kasabov
                chaos.com

Comment

Hi Harry, I had the same problem! (Mine was also a complex scene with a lot polys.) I have tried everything but nothing. Probably a bug and not a wrong setting...The only solution I figured out was switch to the Vray GPU engine...

Comment

@aleksander.kasabov - i try it out, ok - thanks! First I will have a look at tilt and shift - I did it at the settings of cinema, not vray. Let you know, if it works!

Comment

aleksandar.kasabov - so I did it - szene is loading up... Hope you can solve it!

Comment

I've just experienced the same behavior, after lot of render on the same scene suddenly I've got this:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2021-10-08 alle 17.45.00.png
Views:	170
Size:	164.8 KB
ID:	1126818Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2021-10-08 alle 17.45.18.png
Views:	163
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	1126819
                        The image was fine until I stop the progressive render.
                        Looks like I'm not able to reproduce the issue, if it happens again I can send the scene.
                        3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
                        NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
                        www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
                        @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Interesting - I have material ID's - they are clear. I opend Pandoras box!

Comment

Working...
                          X