Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VrayLayered - add Layer order

Hi

I was wondering... Why do we still have behavior in the VrayLayered shader, where new layers are added to the bottom of the list?
    I can't imagine how that scenario would be better of vs having a new layer on top. Each time I have to keep pushing "move up" button, which is really hard in more complicated materials.

Can't we change that?
    www.rwvision.com.pl

+1 I agree
    3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Hello RwVision,

Apologies for the delayed reply. You are correct, the newly created layers are added in the wrong order and they should be added at the top of the list. I have reported this for fixing (bug ID: VC4D-1665) and I will let you know once we have any updates. Thank you.
      Aleksandar Kasabov
      chaos.com

Comment

agree and would be amazing if we can rename the layers

Comment

Hello all,

Please note that with the latest stable build, our developers have fixed the bug (ID: VC4D-1665) and the newly created layers are now added to the top of the list. You can download and install the latest stable build from here.

nunomatos, please note that I have also added a request about renaming the layers (request ID: VC4D-1673) and I will let you know once we have updates. Thank you.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

aleksandar.kasabov thanks so much for the update
            cheers
            nuno

Comment

Working...
            X