Bug with layer effect with v-ray material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with layer effect with v-ray material

Hello, i have a problem with the v-ray texture, changing the color or brightness of the texture with a layer effect does not work either in preview or render.
    Do you have a solution ?

Thanks in advance

It doesn't work.
    You have several options:
    -use Vray bake shader on top of the layer shader
    -use a filter shader to tune your bitmap
    -use Vray color correction from a node material

Here is the first solution:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-08 alle 11.17.56.png
Views:	276
Size:	531.0 KB
ID:	1174974

3D Scenes, Shaders and Courses for V-ray and Corona
    NEW V-Ray 5 Metal Shader Bundle (C4D/Max): https://www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com/...ders-cinema4d/
    www.3dtutorialandbeyond.com
    @3drenderandbeyond on social media @3DRnB Twitter

Comment

Thanks for your answer !! I have an other problem with texture visualisation. The textures is not updated on my parameters window but the texture is good on the rendering window. Do you have an idea ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello victor_lambrun,

Something isn't right here. I will discuss this with our developers and will investigate it further. I will let you know if we have more information. Thank you.
        Aleksandar Kasabov
        chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by victor_lambrun View Post
          Thanks for your answer !! I have an other problem with texture visualisation. The textures is not updated on my parameters window but the texture is good on the rendering window. Do you have an idea ?
          When I have a issue like that (mainly when I work with 2-Sided Materials) I right-click on the material and click on Render Material. If this doesnt work, its probably a bug.

Comment

Hi jonas_schneider,

Rerendering the materials won't help in this case. There is a bug and we are having an internal discussion about it. We will let you know if we have updates on the matter. Thank you.
            Aleksandar Kasabov
            chaos.com

Comment

Working...
            X