Fluid Dynamics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluid Dynamics

Currently we're having to use 3D Max with Phoenix and Vray for our projects since it's too much work to constantly export the data and import into C4D with client changes. My question is, are there plans for Vray C4D support other applications like Xparticles or FumeFX? Or better yet, will Phoenix be coming to C4D? There's a lot of benefits in our pipeline to use C4D over Max and would like to stay there whenever possible. Thanks!

Hello Brian3D,

Apologies for the delayed reply.

Please note that at the moment, PhoenixFD is only available for 3ds Max and Maya and currently we can't say whether or not it is coming to Cinema4D. We will let you know if we have any updates on this.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Thanks for the reply....We are not a company that does a lot of motion graphics, but rather more product animation, however since many that use C4D are motion graphics artists, I'd vote for Phoenix to come to C4D! Xpartices and other apps, but for us Vray users, it'd be soooo much nicer to have something that works with Vray

Comment

Hello Brian3D,

Thank you for your feedback!

I will make sure to forward it to our team and we will let you know if we have any information on this matter in the future.
        Aleksandar Kasabov
        chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X