This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGB Values in Standard Material and Node Material

I saw that the RGB Values of the same Color in the Node Material and the Standard Material are different. Do I make something wrong?
  • Answer selected by aleksandar.kasabov at 04-06-2023, 11:48 PM.

Hi rohdan , the difference you observe is caused from the color control for the node material using linear values, while the color controls in the classic materials are using values based on the color management in project settings.

Simply put - if you want to work with the same values - you should simply switch this option off (and both the classic and node materials will show color values in sRGB color space):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	88
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1182540

For more detailed explanation, please check my post here.

Comment

Solved...it was the tiny square, wich means values are linear....has to be unchecked.

Comment

Hi rohdan , the difference you observe is caused from the color control for the node material using linear values, while the color controls in the classic materials are using values based on the color management in project settings.

Simply put - if you want to work with the same values - you should simply switch this option off (and both the classic and node materials will show color values in sRGB color space):
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	88
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	1182540

For more detailed explanation, please check my post here.
        Deyan Hadzhiev
        Developer
        chaos.com

Comment

Working...
        X