Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated bitmap in node material?

Hi All!

I couldn't find any info on how to set up animated bitmaps in node material. Can someone please explain the setup process or post a few screengrabs?
    Thanks a lot!

Hello akos_kiss,

Currently, you won't be able to render animated textures with the V-Ray node material. We already have an improvement request for this and I will make sure to link this thread to it. I will let you know as soon as we have any updates on the matter. Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Hello aleksandar.kasabov
      I just wanted to ping this issue. Are there any news regarding the animated bitmaps? We almost universaly switched over tot the node materials but working with animated bitmaps is a much needed feature. and we have to do all kinds of workarounds to be able to use this simple workflow.

Comment

Hello akos_kiss Thank you for the ping. The matter is logged as VC4D-1850 and is still in development. We will contact you if it's implemented.

Comment

Hi akos_kiss, just wanted to share that we will be raising the priority on this one, so hopefully we'll have it working soon.
          Deyan Hadzhiev
          Developer
          chaos.com

Comment

deyan.hadzhiev viktor_angelov Thank you so much for the fast response! These are great news!

Comment

Hi akos_kiss I would like to let you know that we have now implemented the ability to Add animation options to V-Ray Bitmap node texture and classic shader. You can find it in the stable builds after 12th of April: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.2

Comment

Working...
              X