This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion Blur Question

Hello, is there a way to deactivate the motion blur for single objects, with the help of the "Object Properties Tag"? I thought if you set the Motion Samples in the Tag to 1, Motion Blur will be deactivated, but I must be wrong as it didn't work in my actual project.
    Is there a way or a value to to deactivate the MB on a single object? Thanks in advance...
  • Answer selected by aleksandar.kasabov at 04-08-2023, 12:16 AM.

Hi haniel1107 - your assumption is quite right - setting the Motion Samples to 1 is the proper way to disable the motion blur for a single object. Note that this will not work if the motion blur is produced by camera movement.
    If you don't have camera movement in your case, it is possible that either that value is overridden by another tag or there is a bug. Can you provide a simple scene reproducing this problem so we can investigate?

Comment

Hi haniel1107 - your assumption is quite right - setting the Motion Samples to 1 is the proper way to disable the motion blur for a single object. Note that this will not work if the motion blur is produced by camera movement.
      If you don't have camera movement in your case, it is possible that either that value is overridden by another tag or there is a bug. Can you provide a simple scene reproducing this problem so we can investigate?
      Deyan Hadzhiev
      Developer
      chaos.com

Comment

Hi deyan.hadzhiev, great! Yes, indeed in my project the movement is through the camera only... so that's why and very good to know!

Thanks a lot!!
        Best

Comment

Working...
        X