Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change locked values in VRaySky?

How can I change the locked settings in VRaySky? I want to change turbidity, ozone etc. Please see screenshot.

Thank you for any help!!
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by viktor_angelov at 22-08-2023, 11:02 PM.

Hello torebernhoft

Keep in mind that you will need to go to V-Ray Sun > General > Sky and adjust the settings from there. Please, refer to the video: http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...3_08-59-44.mp4

Also, depending on the Sky Model you choose, there might be values that are out of your reach. I would suggest you test all of them and see which one fits best.

Please, let me know if further assistance is needed.

Comment

Hello torebernhoft

Keep in mind that you will need to go to V-Ray Sun > General > Sky and adjust the settings from there. Please, refer to the video: http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...3_08-59-44.mp4

Also, depending on the Sky Model you choose, there might be values that are out of your reach. I would suggest you test all of them and see which one fits best.

Please, let me know if further assistance is needed.

Comment

Hello viktor_angelov

Thank you so much! Yes I guess I can tweak one of the others to simulate PRG Clear Sky. But I like PRG Clear Sky much better, especially for sunsets. So there is no way to adjust Tubidity on PRG Clear Sky? I guess one way could be adding FOG? But I guess it will not match true tubidity...?

Comment

There is no way to do that, torebernhoft. What I mentioned above are the available options.

Comment

the corona render c4d version of the PGR sky does have turbitity as option and also a value for the altidude of the scene, both very useful. i hope the v-ray version soon gets that too.
            Last edited by stefan_laub1; 01-12-2023, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X