Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VFB History Auto Save - Use project Path working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFB History Auto Save - Use project Path working?

Hi,

Would be nice to finally enable the VFB History Auto Save - Use project Path option. Last time I checked it did not work.

Would help a lot in workflow.
    www.rwvision.com.pl

Hi RwVision,

You are correct, it is not working yet, I'm afraid. Our developers are working on it, and we'll make sure to let you know when there are any updates on the matter. Thanks for the understanding and patience!
    Nikoleta Garkova | chaos.com

Comment

Any update on this? It seems like "use project path" in VFB History is still not working nearly two years later.

Comment

Hello @jeffrey_krigstein​,

I'm afraid that this has not yet been fixed. It is a known issue (bug ID: VC4D-632) but I cannot provide any specific timeframe on when it will be fixed.
        Your patience is highly appreciated.

For now, as a workaround you can use Auto Save and set a specific folder for the History images.

Comment

2 years in development...
          www.rwvision.com.pl

Comment

Hello RwVision,

Please note that our developers are working hard and are constantly balancing between fixing existing bugs and introducing new features to V-Ray for Cinema4D. Therefore, the bugs need to be prioritized accordingly. This bug has an easy workaround and this is why its priority is not very high. We will let you know if we have any updates on this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
            Aleksandar Kasabov
            chaos.com

Comment

aleksandar.kasabov No bad intentions here, I totally understand.

At this point we have really a good vray version, so I'm thankful for all the progress to the developers!
              www.rwvision.com.pl

Comment

Thank you for your understanding RwVision. We appreciate it and we will continue working on improving our product.
                Aleksandar Kasabov
                chaos.com

Comment

Hi RwVision, I am glad to inform you that the issue you were facing with VFB settings / History not working, logged into our system [VC4D-632] is now resolved.

You can find the fix implemented in the latest V-Ray for Cinema stable build (after 9th of April)
                  https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.2

Thank you for your patience and enjoy your time with V-Ray.​
                  Daniel Kapsazov | chaos.com
                  Chaos Support Representative | contact us

Comment

Working...
                  X