Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C4d R21 installation Vray error(c4d r21安装vray报错)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4d R21 installation Vray error(c4d r21安装vray报错)

Why do I install C4d R21 and open the software? The error is cineam 4D Exe - unable to find the entry and locate the program input point. This seems to be an Qt5 error. What should I do

(请问为何我安装c4d r21打开软件报错,报错为cineam 4d.exe-无法找到入口,无法定位程序输入点,这个好像是qt5报错我应该怎么办)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20211215134404.png
Views:	417
Size:	154.1 KB
ID:	1134118Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ截图20211215134344.png
Views:	372
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	1134119

Hello qingyuan_pang,

Could you please uninstall V-Ray from your machine? You can find how to do that here.

Then, please download and install the latest version of V-Ray for Cinema4D from this link.

Let me know if reinstalling V-Ray helps. If you still experience crashes, please collect a dump file for the crash and send it to us so we can have a look. You can check how to collect a dump file here.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
      Hello qingyuan_pang,

Could you please uninstall V-Ray from your machine? You can find how to do that here.

Then, please download and install the latest version of V-Ray for Cinema4D from this link.

Let me know if reinstalling V-Ray helps. If you still experience crashes, please collect a dump file for the crash and send it to us so we can have a look. You can check how to collect a dump file here.
      I have used the method you said to uninstall or not 我已经使用你说的方法卸载还是不行

Comment

Dear qingyuan_pang,

Could you please clarify if reinstalling V-Ray helped? If not, please send us a dump file for the crash. To collect the dump file, please follow the instructions, sent in my previous post.

Also, please specify the exact version of Cinema4D R21 that you are using, alongside the exact version of V-Ray and your OS. Thanks.
        Aleksandar Kasabov
        chaos.com

Comment

Hello qingyuan_pang,

As you mentioned in this thread that you are trying to change some V-Ray files, can you please confirm if this is the case here as well? Keep in mind that if the installer or any V-Ray files are modified, we can't guarantee the stability and usability of the product. Please let me know if that is the case. Thank you.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Working...
          X