"Chaos" in render result - some objects are rotated and moved randomly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Chaos" in render result - some objects are rotated and moved randomly

sorry if this is a known issue - i did not find similar in the forum: sometimes when working on larger models some objects appear completely moved and rotated in the render result, same on VFB interactive and production render
    I have to restart vray, then the render results are correct again, but after a few iterations it happens again.
    Any idea?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230808_191057.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	1190660
    Attached Files

Hello bernhard_fD

Could you please provide the scene so we can investigate it on our machines? Please, make sure to include all the necessary assets.
    What are your Cinema and V-Ray versions?
    Does this appear on other scenes or just this one?

You can send the files here or by submitting them through our form: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Comment

Hi viktor_angelov thank you for your quick response. you will get the downloadlink via pm.
      all our projects are affected by this problem. but i can not reproduce it happens randomly. also the wrong result is randomly, there are not alway the same objects mooved in the same way.

at the project which I send you th issue occurs about every 30 min when you work on it.

both vray and c4d are newest versions.

thank you!
      Bernhard

Comment

bernhard_fD Improvements in the matter were made lately and the implementations are in the latest Stable Builds. Please, install it and see if the issue disappears: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.1

Comment

Hi

I have very similar (maybe the same problem) with "random scene destuction" & im also wating for solution,

Comment

Hi piotr_lotaa

As mentioned above, a lot of changes were made lately. Have you had the time to test the latest Stable Builds: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.1

Feel free to share your feedback afterwards.

Meanwhile, please, remind us again where have you reported this issue.
            Last edited by viktor_angelov; 15-09-2023, 03:19 AM.

Comment

we installed the latest build yesterday and had no destruction problems since then. maybe it is solved now.

but i have an other idea: we had a weak internet connection yesterday. the issue occured on two computers at the same time. one was busy with rendering an animation sequence. from one to the next frame the result first changed to the decunstructive version an then to black. is it possible that vray needs a permanent stable connection to check the license?

Click image for larger version

Name:	A__denoiser_2_0343.png
Views:	114
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	1190797 Click image for larger version

Name:	A__denoiser_2_0344.png
Views:	109
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	1190798 Click image for larger version

Name:	A__denoiser_2_0345.png
Views:	121
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1190796
              it is great deconstructive art - we will pin it on a wall in our studio

Comment

Thank you for letting us know, bernhard_fD We are glad it works for you.

Regarding your guess, this would not be the case. The issue was located elsewhere and it is resolved now.

Feel free to send us a framed copy of the art for our wall as well

Comment

Working...
                X