Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denoiser opacity is always 100% when saved by VFB

Hello,

I'm using Intel denoiser for stills and Vray denoiser for animations. When I pick the right Denoiser opacity in VFB I'm often rendering a sequence of images as "finals" by VFB.

The problem is - when saved, Denoiser opacity is always 1, instead - for example - of 0.6 that I have set in VFB settings. The images saved as .effect results are too blurry, and I must blend them with rgb pass, which does not have other vfb effects baked.

Now - Vray denoiser has a workaround that because it has the strength option in render settings - intel denoiser has not.

Could you please solve that? Intel strength option in render settings please?
    www.rwvision.com.pl

Hi RwVision​,

I tried to replicate the problem on my end, but I couldn't. To help you better, can you provide details about your V-Ray and Cinema 4D versions? Additionally, you can share your scene to investigate. Please make sure to save the scene with all assets for it (File>Save Project with Assets)

Comment

Hey, thanks for investigating. Will have to prepare a comparison and file. For now, I've noticed that setting the opacity very low, like 0.1 gives me about 50% of total denoiser opacity in the final image. Strange, as I've always used 0.6 or even 1.0 opacity without any blur on Intel denoiser.
      www.rwvision.com.pl

Comment

Hello RwVision,

I had a look and managed to reproduce this issue on my end. I have reported it for fixing (bug ID: VC4D-2002) and we will let you know if we have more information on the matter. Thanks.
        Aleksandar Kasabov
        chaos.com

Comment

Oh, thank you!
          www.rwvision.com.pl

Comment

Working...
          X