Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OPEN) [VC4D-1994] Why are the results completely different when modifying Shadow Color with different lights

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OPEN) [VC4D-1994] Why are the results completely different when modifying Shadow Color with different lights

I recorded a video explaining the issue,
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by viktor_angelov at 29-09-2023, 12:17 AM.

Hi 123456_

Thank you for your patience!

The issue has been logged in our system [VC4D-1994] I will contact you if there is further development on the matter.

Comment

Hi 123456_

It looks all fine to me at first glance. Different lights are expected to affect the scene in different ways. However, please, send us the scene and I will check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by viktor_angelov View Post
        Hi 123456_

It looks all fine to me at first glance. Different lights are expected to affect the scene in different ways. However, please, send us the scene and I will check it out.
        I uploaded the file and you can see that after modifying the Shadow Color of Spot Light and Rectangle Light to white, the Spot Light shadows disappear and Rectangle Light shadows become pure white. The results are completely different.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi 123456_

Thank you for your patience!

The issue has been logged in our system [VC4D-1994] I will contact you if there is further development on the matter.

Comment

Working...
          X