No announcement yet.

Who can demonstrate how Material Assignment Overrides are assigned in VRayProxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can demonstrate how Material Assignment Overrides are assigned in VRayProxy

I didn't quite understand what was written in the user manual
    Attached Files

Hi 123456_​,

Material Assignment Overrides it's not the most user-friendly process and there's a possibility that it could be removed in future. This workflow comes from Maya, but it's not as intuitive for Cinema 4D.

Could you tell us what you're trying to achieve? We might be able to suggest a simpler approach that works better in Cinema 4D.

Comment

Originally posted by zhanet_georgieva View Post
      Hi 123456_​,

Material Assignment Overrides it's not the most user-friendly process and there's a possibility that it could be removed in future. This workflow comes from Maya, but it's not as intuitive for Cinema 4D.

Could you tell us what you're trying to achieve? We might be able to suggest a simpler approach that works better in Cinema 4D.
      I want to read materials in vrscene file, so that I can assign vray materials of different platforms to objects in c4d. vray in 3dmax has VRayVRmatMtl material to achieve this function.

Comment

Hi 123456_​,

We are currently working on a better way to import materials from .vrscene. Improving interoperability is always a top priority for us.

We would appreciate it if you could share with us which materials you most wish to import (excluding V-Ray Material, of course).

Comment

Working...
        X