Cosmos Browser not opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmos Browser not opening

Hello, I'm having issues with the cosmos browser. When opening its a completely blank pop up window, nothing at all. I up dated to the current version when prompted yesterday but didn't use it after doing so. Today when trying to access its blank. I have tried stopping and starting again from the startup menu with no success. But unsure what else to try. Any ideas?

Hello jon_leeke

Could you please uninstall Chaos Cosmos from the Control Panel and make sure that the following folders are removed:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos

C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Chaos Cosmos

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Local\Chaos\Cosmos\DB\ Updates\

Then please reinstall the Cosmos Browser and let me know if Cosmos started working:

https://download.chaosgroup.com/?platform=47&product=62

If the same issue appears, please try to remove the following file:

"C:\Users\Stefan\Documents\Chaos Cosmos\cpkg.db"

and please restart the machine, if the issue continues, please send us the following log:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos\cb.log"

and the content of the following file:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\ChaosGroup\ChaosCosmos\config.json

If there are any errors or issues, please send us a screenshot of them.

Also please confirm if you have a proxy/firewall/antivirus that might be stopping the connection to our backend cosmos site.​

Comment

Hi viktor_angelov ,
      Thank you for your help with this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled but cosmos still isn't loading. I have the logs requested ready to send you, is there somewhere direct/private I can send them to you?

Comment

Hello jon_leeke

Please open a ticket to our system through this link: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Let me know what the ticket number is once you open it.

Comment

Working...
        X