Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a huge gap between the 3dmax and c4d effects of VRayTriPlanar nodes

The same nodes have different effects, so I uploaded a video Click image for larger version

Name:	AU~SH3_VRC642BPMVAZU{MU.png
Views:	290
Size:	368.6 KB
ID:	1199842 Click image for larger version

Name:	F(0T$DLOX{O%_MU3EEET@~0.png
Views:	241
Size:	393.0 KB
ID:	1199843
    Attached Files
  • Answer selected by viktor_angelov at 16-01-2024, 11:11 PM.

Hello 123456_ Thank you for taking the time to compare the two. This is caused by a change in the 3DsMax's VrayTriPlanar that was done a while ago. We are aware of it and have it in our system [VC4D-1968]. We will let you know if the matter is further developed.

Comment

Hello 123456_ Thank you for taking the time to compare the two. This is caused by a change in the 3DsMax's VrayTriPlanar that was done a while ago. We are aware of it and have it in our system [VC4D-1968]. We will let you know if the matter is further developed.

Comment

Hello 123456_ Thank you for your patience! I would like to let you know that the improvement is now implemented in the latest Stable build ( from 2nd of February ) Feel free to give it a try: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.2

Please, find the image useful: http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...2_07-56-07.jpg

Comment

viktor_angelov
          There is still some banding issue with the latest stable release. it's better than the old version but the blending is still not as smooth.
          I've set this up with c4d standard color space + vray acescg colorspace and with ocio transform to srgb in the vfb

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	112
Size:	997.3 KB
ID:	1201817
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello akos_kiss Thank you! I have let the team know. Will contact you if the matter is further developed.

Comment

Working...
            X