Material produced overbright or invalid color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material produced overbright or invalid color

Hello, is been long time that i am receiving this warning...
    what is it?
    renderings comes out ok
    thanks
    Marco
    Attached Files

Hi marco_zanella, this warning may have different sources of the problem (from something wrong with the scene to hardware problems when shading materials). So it would be best if you can share more details to allow us to help you better:
    1. Please share the exact versions of Cinema 4D and V-Ray for Cinema 4D. Also sharing your OS version and CPU would help more.
    2. If you can reproduce this with a simple scene you can share - it may be best.
    3. It would help if you can share your original scene by opening a support ticket.

Although it may seem harmless, this warning can lead to wrong / invalid render results, even if not clearly visible.
    Deyan Hadzhiev
    Developer
    chaos.com

Comment

Hello Deyan,
      i am using c4d r25 and vray 6.2..
      window 10 pro ryzen 9 5950x
      I will try to make a simple scene and upload here
      Marco

Comment

i am not able to recreate the issue in a simple scene..i will upload the scene i am working on into the support ticket

Comment

Hello marco_zanella I would like to let you know that the issue has been logged in our system [VC4D-2180] We will let you know when it's been implemented and ready to use.

Comment

Hello marco_zanella Thank you for your patience! The fix has been implemented in the latest Stable Build ( 2nd of February ) Please, download and test it: https://nightlies.chaos.com/main#/vray6c4d/stable/6.2

Comment

Hello viktor_angelov​ thank you for your kind reply
              i will download and test it...will let you know if the issue will repeat
              thanks a lot again

Comment

Working...
              X