Visible render buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visible render buckets

I'm having an issue where I can see the differing patches where the render buckets have been.

Rendering via V-Ray GPU, I can see where the larger GPU buckets have been. I believe I have only had this problem rendering internals. What am I doing wrong?
    Attached Files

Hello jon_leeke thank you for contacting us!

Is that something that happens only in this scene or with every scene? Can you reproduce it in a simple scene?
    What V-Ray build and Cinema 4D version are you using? A screenshot of the V-Ray > Help > About window would be very useful - http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...5_13-41-50.jpg
    What OS are you working on? What are your GPU drivers?
    Would it be possible to share the scene with us so we can investigate further? You can do that here or by Submitting a Request to our system: Submit a request
    Please, when sharing the scene, Save the Project with Assets - http://ftp.chaosgroup.com/support/sc...5_13-41-39.jpg

The requested information will help us investigate further so please make sure to include everything. Looking forward to your reply. ​

Comment

viktor_angelov Thank you for your responce

I've noticed it happening in the last 2 internal scenes produced.
      V-Ray built screenshot attached
      windows10, NVIDIA Studio Driver 551.61
      I will submit the scene as above
      Attached Files

Comment

viktor_angelov Also to note, I opened and rendered in C4D26 V-Ray6 1.2 and it rendered without he visible buckets

Comment

Thank you jon_leeke We have received your scene and will investigate now. We will continue the conversation in the ticket but will share what the outcome is here are well for the other users to see.

Comment

Hello jon_leeke As we discussed, the visible buckets were caused by geometry in your scene exported from Vectorworks.

Comment

I have the same issue with rendering particles which are just simple cubes (primitives).
              If I set the cube's size to 1 cm/20cm/1cm, I get renderbuckets (upper pic).
              If I set the cube's size to 4cm/20cm/4cm, I get no renderbuckets (lower pic).

Also tested serveral settings of the motion blur, 2-100 samples, duration 1-10, all to max...no changes.
              Also changing the material or rendering without any material, doesnt alter a thing. I still ge the buckets.
              Only the size seems to make a difference.

The problem is gone, if I use Vray5, but I get a totally different motion blur, not compareable to the 6.x version.
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi folklore could you please share the scene so we can investigate further? You can do that here or by submitting a ticket to your system: Submit a request

Have you noticed this in other scenes as well or just this one? Also, what's the V-Ray version you reproduce the issue with? Please share V-Ray > Help > About window.

Comment

The Version is 6.20.02 and the previous one.
                  I have to say I am using Xparticles to spawn the particles. I just have this issue with that scene so far, I also created rain few years ago with Vray5 and havent had this issue.

Edit:
                  If I set the camera shutter speed to 1, I get really visible buckets.
                  If I set the render mode to progressive... the rendering is fine.

Sorry, cant send a request, because you site doesnt work with firefox, but I attached the file
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by folklore; 24-04-2024, 04:49 AM.

Comment

folklore Thank you for sharing! A lot has changed for the past few years.

If you recreate the same XParticles simulation in another scene do you get the same issue again? If not, I would simply suggest to redo the simulation. However, if you do, please, share the scene with us through one of the two mentioned ways above so we can take a look.

Comment

Working...
                    X