Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distributed Rendering

Hi there

1) Yesterday I started a test project with Vray 5 and had a lot of problems.
    2)Not all materials are converted to Vray Bitmap. With local rendering it is not a problem, but with distributed rendering there are otherwise loud bucket errors. why Isn't there a bitmap converter that would make life easier for many? I have to search and convert all materials by hand.
    3) I bought Vray because I also want to use Vantage for VR but the vr.scene export doesn't work either.
    4) I understand that everything has to be rebuilt with a new system, but a converter that converts cinema materials into Vray materials would also be necessary.
    Sorry for my english
    Thank you very much
    Last edited by Wohnraumdesign; 18-01-2021, 11:17 PM.

Hello Wohnraumdesign ,

Not all materials are converted to Vray Bitmap. With local rendering it is not a problem, but with distributed rendering there are otherwise loud bucket errors. why Isn't there a bitmap converter that would make life easier for many? I have to search and convert all materials by hand.
    Аs requested in this topic, please share the scene so we can have a look

I bought Vray because I also want to use Vantage for VR but the vr.scene export doesn't work either.
    Currently Chaos Vantage doesn't support scenes exported from V-Ray for CInema 4D. This has been discussed here.

I understand that everything has to be rebuilt with a new system, but a converter that converts cinema materials into Vray materials would also be necessary.
    Currently we have partial support for the Standard Cinema 4D material and is in our to-do list to add a converter for standard Cinema 4D materials.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Working...
    X