Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for your V-Ray 5 development-priority

Dear Chaosgroup,

this is not a mocking-thread. Someone in this forum posted a great idea: To have a poll which feature should be added. I tried to collect feature requests in this forum and made a poll so users could vote.
    Its NOT OFFICIAL!

Maybe this help Chaosgroup in some kinda way. Of course they have their own schedule and pls dont be to impatient or frustrated.
    I was very frustrated myself but I have to say: iam very happy how fast they code stuff in the last few months (especially considering the pandemic situation). So Chaosgroup: Great praise to you.

Poll:
    https://www.ferendum.com/de/PID668692PSD947544375

Hey PdZ,

Thank you for the efforts and the support it is much appreciated. The features that you're requesting are already in our to-do list to be delivered this year (some of them very soon). I'm happy that we're on the same page as most of your expectations on our planned features list (new or existing from 3.7).
    The unfortunate part here is that it will be very difficult for us to prioritize the development of something based on a poll because some features are very dependent on another ones, and we're planning them having this in mind. Sometimes this proves to be difficult to be explained to our user base since everyone has different needs for most features. Nonetheless whatever the results are from this poll we will make sure to try and respect them as much as possible. Also, I'm sure that you already know that we're currently working on some of them based on my forum thread here: V-Ray 5 for Cinema 4D - planned features - Chaos Forums
    Last edited by shaio; 27-04-2021, 11:18 PM.
    Ivan Shaykov
    chaos.com

Comment

Dear shaio , thank you very much for your kind response!
      Thats great to see that you are working hard to achieve those goals and as I can see Hotfix 3 is avaiable right now!

Thank you very much!

Comment

Of course as shaio already said: prioritizing features are not easy because they are dependent on other features. Nevertheless: I wanna share the current result just so everyone can see what the C4D Community is currently wanting the most:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by PdZ; 03-05-2021, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X