X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Vray plan to implement recoverable rendering

This is a good way to prevent accidents

Hello 123456_,

I assume you are referring to Resumable Rendering? If that's the case, implementing resumable rendering is on our to-do list and we plan to implement it in the future. I will let you know once we have updates on the matter. Thank you.
    Aleksandar Kasabov
    chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
      Hello 123456_,

I assume you are referring to Resumable Rendering? If that's the case, implementing resumable rendering is on our to-do list and we plan to implement it in the future. I will let you know once we have updates on the matter. Thank you.
      Yeah, that's great

Comment

+1 for this, would be really handy...especially being called on to another priority job or after crashing?

Comment

Hello 123456_,

As you might have already seen in the Announcement post, we just released V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D Update 1. It comes with many new features and I am happy to let you know that we have now implemented Resumable Rendering. More information about it can be found here. You can download and install the latest builds from here.
          Aleksandar Kasabov
          chaos.com

Comment

Originally posted by aleksandar.kasabov View Post
            Hello 123456_,

As you might have already seen in the Announcement post, we just released V-Ray 6 for Cinema 4D Update 1. It comes with many new features and I am happy to let you know that we have now implemented Resumable Rendering. More information about it can be found here. You can download and install the latest builds from here.
            I saw the update with new features, it's cool

Comment

Working...
            X